for violet shades of previous works, it can be added to warm colors on dark, porous, oily and capillary skin.
Ready to use. It takes root on any skin.
Benefits of Tinel pigments:
- High concentration. Powerful, concentrated pigments. They have long-lasting rich and natural shades, and match the colors in the palette.
- Safety tested. Due to their quality, the pigments are non-toxic, absolutely safe for health and do not cause allergies.
- Retain colors. Pigments do not lose their hue after healing and retain up to 90% of the color, are evenly removed from the skin.
- The uniqueness of the recipe. Pigments have already won everyone's confidence due to their unique and unsurpassed quality.
- There is no need for correction. They retain their color after healing and guarantee that no correction is necessary.