The Inkjecta Eclipse is designed for the use of classic tattoo needles. But with the right grip you can also use cartridges. The Inkjecta Eclipse has enough power to work with up to 45 magnums due to the very wide voltage range from 4.5 to 18 volts.
The Eclipse from the Australian manufacturer Inkjecta offers an even, direct and powerful performance. It is used with classic tattoo needles and matching grips.
Its frame is made of a metal alloy that is also used in the aerospace industry. The custom-made motor in nanotechnology is reinforced by an injection-moulded motor case made of fibre composite materials.
The Inkjecta Eclipse has a wide voltage range from 4.5 to 18 volts, a twin-spring vice grip lock, a bar stabilizer with adjustable give, a handcrafted high-quality medical slide and a flex-pin system with rigid and medium adjustment options.
- Metal alloy case
- Weight: 70 g
- Wide voltage range: 4.5 V - 18 V
- 3.25 mm chrome cam included
- Specially manufactured motor based on nanotechnology
- Cinch/RCA connector
- Twin-spring vice grip lock
- Handmade, medical, high-quality slide (hand-matched medical grade slide)
- Needle bar stabilizer with adjustable give
- Flex pin system with rigid and medium adjustment options
Scope of delivery:
- Inkjecta Eclipse
- Lubricant Inox MX6