Bishop Rotary Tattoo Machine V6 Gun
This wonderfully made tattoo machine weighs 107grams (3.8 oz) and has a balanced ERGO-design that was designed in such a way that all the weight was mathematically formatted by top engineers to flow with the weight of the tube, thus giving an overall feel of virtual weightlessness. this particular design has helped many artists with wrist pain issues and carpal tunnel syndrome cramps, allowing them to work hours longer than they could have previously.
- The perfect machine to transition from coil to rotary
- "Organic Give" better than adjustable give
- Special ergo-design that pushes the backweight forward, giving a better balance
- Works with traditional needles and tubes
- Made in the USA
- Custom made Faulhauber precision German motor
- Aircraft aluminum on state-of-the-art 5-axis Kitamura CNC machines in our ISO 9000 facility in California
- Handpolished to a mirror finish, then anodised to aircraft industry standards
- Perfect linear driven motion for accuracy
- One of our most versatile machines because it does lining, shading, color packing, and any style in the tattoo world
- Double needle clip, which holds the needle perfectly in place, eliminating the need for rubber bands and any lateral motion of the needle. This allows the artist to pick away at those ultra fine details
- For color packing and shading, run the machine between 7.5 - 8.5 volts depending on your hand speed and style. For lining, run the machines between 8 - 9 volts depending on your hand speed and style
The Bishop Rotary tattoo machine is made using billet aircraft aluminum on state of the art 5 AXIS CNC machines for ultimate precision, then hand polished, insuring tight tolerances and excellent finishes. Each machine is hand assembled to insure precise fit and function. Each Bishop Rotary tattoo machine is anodized to aircraft industry standards, both for finish and ware resistance in friction areas.
The Bishop Rotary tattoo machine utilizes a double sized Needle Clip eliminating the old standard rubber band to create the down force on the needle. The clip holds the needle in place and eliminates any lateral motion in the needle. This allows the artist to pick away at those ultra fine details!
For color packing and shading, run the machine between 7.5 - 8.5 volts depending on your hand speed and style. For lining, run the machines between 8 - 9 volts depending on your hand speed and style.
Determine what feels right to you as the artist and remember with anything, its going to take a few tattoos to get used to, so certainly remain using the machine, and like tons of artists you will agree this machine hands down gets tattooing done up to 30% faster due to consistent punctures per second as well as healing 30% faster.
Other rotary companies offer adjustable give, but we don't believe this is best for rotaries as its best to train the brain to remember the feel of the machine that doesn't ever change due to having no adjustments. This concept is ideal because you use the pressure of the machine to compare to what most compare to adjustable give. We have a spring that offers just the right amount of give and at that point, you use your hand speed and hand pressure to adjust your give. This way, its more natural and a better way to learn rotaries. I have called this term Organic Give.
Please note! This machine is designed for use with traditional tattoo needles but it can be used with cartridges as well. If used with cartridges it is recommended that you change the slider spring to a looser one or take the spring out entirely.
This machine comes with Bishop's latest V6 Faulhaber motor.